Comfortable, flexible and breathable and will work night after night. An affordable alternative to expensive creams and face moisturisers that contain copper peptides (proteins containing copper ions) but achieve the same if not better results.
Copper is actually a legitimate skin care ingredient. It has been suggested that copper does three things:
- Helps regenerate new collagen, increasing the firmness of the skin
- Increases hydration of the skin, making the skin look younger
- Improves blood vessel microcirculation of the skin
- Covers around the eyes and on the forehead
- The skin rejuvenating mask keeps skin looking young while you sleep. With a soft, silky feel for sublime comfort, the innovative mask soothes the mind and senses and has been clinically proven to visibly reduce the signs of aging, including the appearance of fine lines and crow's feet in just four weeks .
Enriched with copper oxide Cupron® fibers to fight wrinkles, eyes closed, so that you can wake up the feeling restored and refreshed. When in contact with the skin, copper ions are transferred to promote natural cell renewal, ensuring you get all the sleep beauty you need.
The mask is:
- Comfortable, flexible and breathable
- Blocks the light - Works well even if you sleep on the side
- Perfect for travel use
- Ideal for getting a perfect night's sleep
- It contains 50% copper / 50% polyester
- 100% of the surface of active copper fiber against your skin
- Comfortable, flexible and breathable and will work night after night.
- Economical - you will probably find that you do not want to be buying pot after pot week after week of expensive beauty creams.
- A copper eye mask could be an alternative to costly and moisturizing facial creams that contain copper peptides (proteins containing copper ions), but achieve the same if no better results. The eyes are not as puffy.
- It blocks the light and the eyes feel more rested after use.It feels very nice on the skin and feels luxurious.
- Wear it all night and forget that it is there.
Excellent quality.A luxurious sleep mask.
Featuring an adjustable velcro strap to secure in place, the mask is great for use on the move.
- Whether you are at home in your own bed, staying in a hotel or on a flight - sleep is an extremely rare commodity in today's over-caffeinated, over-worked and gadget-addicted society. Studies show that just one night without proper rest quadruples your risk of catching a cold.
- Sleep masks allow your brain to sense complete darkness which increases the production of Melatonin – the chemical of sleep to increase the amount of rapid eye movement sleep for a deeper and more relaxing sleep.
- Harley Street cosmetic dermatologist Dr Sam Bunting says copper is vital for healthy skin and promoting collagen, a protein produced by cells to ‘hold’ the skin together that we make less of as we get older‘. Copper has important antioxidant properties,’ she says, which is good because antioxidants are substances that prevent cell damage.
Anti-Microbial Some of the most common serious eye infections are caused by viral, bacterial or fungal pathogens.
Anti-Inflammatory Copper has been used throughout history as an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce swelling and pain.
Sleep In Peace A super-soft, flexible, breathable material providing maximum comfort whilst blocking out light completely.
100% Pure Natural Copper A completely safe, chemical free, environmentally friendly, non-drug and non-invasive solution to the perfect night’s sleep.
Production of Collagen Copper fibre has been shown to promote collagen in the skin as much as 30% in 30 days in a published study.
Revitalise Your Skin Copper is a core ingredient found in anti-wrinkle creams and beauty regimes due to the natural properties which increase firmness and elastin.
There are currently no product reviews.