Jojoba oil is known for its beneficial properties for hair and skin. It is a natural and effective remedy against the effects of time on the skin, but also against skin problems such as acne. In addition to its hydrating power, jojoba oil has virtues: healing, nourishing, regenerating, soothing; emollient, that is to say, it is able to soften, soften or relax the skin.
- Calming and softening, this oil penetrates easily into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling. It protects the skin against dehydration and wrinkles. It is ideal for massages and make-up removers.
- Repairing and softening and the oil has been used for a long time by Indians as anti-desiccant and anti-aging protection.
- Very easy to apply, pleasant smell, penetrates very quickly. Does not leave a greasy finish. Ideal for waist, hips, thighs.
- Use this oil every night for the face, neck and hands. Use also to relieve itching caused by eczema
- Divine smell. Used as a make-up remover or moisturizer, it makes the skin softer and softer without greasing mixed skin.