Tea tree is a stimulating and tonifying oil used primarily for it germcidal properties.
It can be used to:
* the treatment of acne: it combines antifungal and antibiotic properties with a soothing and warming feel.
* helping to throw off colds and flue (steam inhalation)
* effective for cystitis, thrush, genital herpes, genital warts (applied in baths)
* treat conditions as athlete’s foot and ringworm
*combat infections such as corns, callouses, boils, cuts and burns
* disinfect a cut or soothe insect stings and bites (applied neat it will not sting)
A must for any medicine cabinet
DILUTE TO 5% OR LESS IN A CARRIER OIL BEFORE SKIN APPLICATION. KEEP OUT OF EYES. DO NOT SWALLOW. AVOID DURING PREGNANCY
10ml amber glass dropper bottle.